C@nnAvAr0'$ Bl0g 0f m3m0r!3$

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Happenings Of My Life

The date is 13 June 2007,and it is the day my classmates had a chalet.It is kind of boring because there were not many people came for it and I think it is a waste of time to go for the chalet.I knew it is going to be boringo I brought 2 of my friends along to accompany me.In the morning around 10am,my friends and I went to the Pasir Ris Park for a swim since it is quite near to the chalet resort.We spent about 2 hours there and went to Downtown East for lunch.Then we meet some of my classmates there.We stayed there for about 3-4 hours.At around 8+,my friends and I went to Far East Plaza to eat free food at Long John Silver because 1 of my friend is working there.After our late dinner,we went to Vivo City andhang out there until 8am.My friend went back after that and I went back to the chalet for a nice comfortable nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home