C@nnAvAr0'$ Bl0g 0f m3m0r!3$

Sunday, March 4, 2007

My Reflection At The Career Fair 2007

Last friday,2nd March 2007 I went to a career fair held at Halls 601 – 603, Level 6, Suntec Singapore from 1 March-4 March.It is an career exhibition where public could make their career choices.

I went to the fair with students from Secondary 2-5 and I had alot of fun there discovering all the types of existing jobs there.My purpose of going to the fair is to plan about what type of jobs I am interested in and find out more about the jobs.For example,I need to find out the requirements for the job,job scope and whether the job is relevant in the future.So with this useful information,I could carefully planned my career.

I learned a lot of things there.I get to discover a lot of jobs there and I can find out information about the job.There is a poker dealer dealing poker cards in the middle of the fair so I could see myself how the job is like.It is really a fun and useful experience for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home